Create Successful Events with Minimal Footprint and Lasting Legacies
If you are an event planner, producer, or supplier, our training is designed for you.
It will provide you with the knowledge and tools to truly understand sustainability and how to effectively integrate sustainable practices into your strategic planning and event execution.
You will learn how to:
- Define event sustainability goals, objectives and measures of success;
- Put sustainability strategies into practice;
- Take your sustainability performance to the next level;
- Enhance your reputation and communicate corporate sustainability goals; and
- Comply with national and international standards and reporting protocols (CSA Z2010 / ISO 20121 / GRI EOSS).
Specific training topics include:
- Sustainable Development Principles
- Identification/Assessment of Sustainability Issues
- Creation of Policies and Action Plans
- Waste Minimization and Management
- Managing Water and Energy Consumption
- GHG Management
- Sustainable Sourcing/Procurement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Creating Positive Legacy Impacts
- Monitoring, Measuring and Reporting on Success
- Operating online SEM system
- Implementing International Standards/Reporting Frameworks (ISO 20121 / GRI EOSS)
Course options include half-day, full-day, and two-day workshops. Duration and content may be tailored to meet your educational needs.
Contact us today for more information or to book your training.